Posts Tagged ‘ski accommodation’
You and three friends could soon be heading to Avoriaz for the most exciting new music event in the Alps – the first ever Go Wild Music Festival (Festival des Concerts Sauvages) 2-9 April 2011.
We’ve teamed up with P&O Ferries, Ski set and Avoiaz 1800 to provide the ultimate mates’ break: ski and snowboard by day – take in secret acoustic gigs in totally wild mountain locations by night.
The ten gigs at ski-to stunning alpine locations and the acts performing will be announced by a text message to your mobile phone shortly before each performance. Stages will appear and disappear overnight to keep you guessing!
The line up features Warner Music’s finest French tallent. Take a look at the acts on our detailed Go Wild Music Festival post.
Enter now over on our Facebook page for the chance to win the ultimate ski and snowboarding mates’ break. Simply ‘Like’ the page and fill out your details. The prize draw closes at midnight on 18 March 2011. Winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
• Four free ski passes for the Portes du Soleil ski region which includes entrance to all Go Wild Music Festival gigs for the entire week.
• An apartment with number one French accommodation specialist Pierre & Vacances in one of our nine ski-in ski-out holiday residences in Avoriaz 1800, a totally car free resort.
• Channel crossings for a group of four people and one car from P&O Ferries.
• Free ski or snowboard hire from number one online rental specialist Skiset.
Competition Terms & Conditions: download T&Cs here
1. The prize is a seven-night holiday for four people, staying at a Pierre & Vacances self catering property in Avoriaz. Accommodation is subject to availability.
2. Cross channel ferry will be provided by P&O Ferries for four people and one car travelling together between Dover and Calais. Crossings are subject to terms and conditions and availability.
3. The holiday must be taken during the dates specified.
4. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
5. Four six-day ski passes will be provided by the Avoriaz tourist board which include entrance to the Go Wild Music Festival
6. Skiset will provide ECO ski/board hire for four people.