Posts Tagged ‘petanque3d’
After 227 games over five days, with more than 2,000 boules thrown each day, the winner of the Ski & Snowboard Show Pentanque competition is…. Jason Khan!
A big thank you to every one who came along and played, we had a really tight competition! And a massive merci to the fantastique Bruce who played all of the 227 games and was very tired by the end of the show!
If you fancy playing a spot of Petanque yourself, you can play individually or versus your friends with our online Petanque3D game, where there is also a chance to win a holiday!
But if you think you can do as well as Jason, we’ll next be pitching our boules down the Petanque Piste at the France Show – 13 – 15th January.
Play Petanque against ‘Pascal’, Pierre & Vacances’ funky ski instructor with a penchant for 1970s ski ware, and you could win a week at a ski apartment for up to five people. The Petanque Piste will be at the 2011 Ski Show at London’s Earls Court, 19-23 October, with the tournament running throughout the event.
The winner can select accommodation from Pierre & Vacances’ 40 ski resort destinations in the French Alps and Pyrenees, with crossings provided by Seafrance. Two lucky runners up will receive a Pierre & Vacances petanque set for second and third positions on the leader board.
Shortened versions of the game will be played with the first person to get seven points declared the winner of each match. All match results will placed on a leader board and the player with the best score against ‘Pascal’ will win a holiday. Visit the Pierre & Vacances Petanque Piste (stand number G25) to confirm your game time. Matches will run between 12 – 6pm daily during the show.
Images from each of the day’s petanque games will be posted on the Pierre & Vacances UK & Ireland Facebook Page.
If you can’t make it to the show, play petanque3d online at petanque3d.com.
Pierre & Vacances Petanque Piste contest terms and conditions
- The prize is a week in 1 bedroom pierre & vacances apartment sleeping up to 5 people plus a return ferry crossing with Seafrance.
- Subject to availability and not available in school holidays.
- We can’t guarantee Pascal will always be available at the ski show. He is more than likely to be there between 12 and 6pm each day.
- The competition with Pascal will be a short game with the first person to get 7 points winning the game.
- The player with the highest score against Pascal will win a holiday, second and third positions on the leader board will win a Pierre & Vacances Petanque set each.
- Traditional rules of petanque apply.
- In the event of a tie, the competitors will fight it out on a full game on petanque3d.com to see who is the ultimate winner!
- Pierre & Vacances will referee this game if necessary.